integer on 17 Mar 2001 00:47:28 -0000

[Nettime-bold] <nettime> CSHEEP

     [orig to: bureaud@altern.org, list@RHIZOME.COM, syndicate@aec.at]

Annick Bureaud <bureaud@altern.org>

>isast wrote:
>>
>> LEONARDO AUCTIONSupport LEONARDO by bidding on eBay!!
>> >Starting March 15 through March 22 you will be able to bid on a fine wool
>> >hat and scarf and at the same time support the LEONARDO Defense Fund. The
>> >wool hat and scarf set is knitted from wool that originated at Rock House
>> >Farms in Virginia with the spring 2000 birth of the lamb Leonardo, named
>> >after the journal. The virgin wool was sheared exclusively to produce this
>> >fine hat and scarf. The money raised will be used for the legal defense of
>> >the  LEONARDO/ISAST and OLATS Associations.  To find us on eBay, "search"
>> >for "Leonardo wool hat and scarf".  Modeling the itmes is our own Executive
>> >Editor, Roger Malina.  For information on Leonardo and the trademark dispute,
<< <visit our web site at: http://ebag.mit.edu/CSHEEP

subsequently LEONARDO.GOVERNMENT.SPONSORED are sued by innumerable lambs
abused + exploited + tortured by cheap + m9ndless LEONARDO.GOVERNMENT.SPONSORED.CSHEEP
supporting the ultra cheap + unfashionable model citizen+++++ Ebags.

vr!endel!jk.nn

                                             n      n

                             n      n
                                                  v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - karesz!ng dze vektor!szd 4th d!menz!on.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478