BESTMEGASITES on 2 Apr 2001 10:49:37 -0000

[Nettime-bold] WORLD´S TOP 3 WEBSITES !

Internet User,

THE WORLD´S 3 TOP WEBSITES ARE FINALLY HERE !

Especially for GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, UK, BELGIUM, HOLLAND & SPAIN !

BestMegaSites Inc. is proud to present you the 3 Best LIVE Adult Websites launched in years !

- BEST & INCREDIBLE "LIVE CONTENT"
- INCREDIBLE QUALITY & THEMES
- MOST SUPREME & EXCITING CONTENTS
- HIGHEST POSSIBLE UPTIME & CONNECTION
- 100% ANONYMOUS.

No. 1                                www.livesexno1.com
No. 2                                www.sex247live.com
No. 3                                www.eroticsworld.com

These 3 WebSites are found HIGHLY recommended and are presently the Top Adult Sites on the entire Web!

Sincerely,
BestMegaSites Inc.

Our mission is to provide our Internet users world-wide with constant, up-to-date and accurate information about homepages, websites and portals, that especially deserve to be mentioned or highligted.

We are therefore independant of the websites/companies we choose to evaluate and award.
If you have received this message and you are not a subscriber, then it is a mistake and we please ask you to accept our sincere apologies. We will delete your Email address and you do NOT need to send us a request.

If you like to receive frequent updates on the BEST WebSites, please just click on the link below.

bestmegasites@wowmail.com