ly76b6 on 2 Apr 2001 18:12:40 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Want AAA Credit?....Easily Create a NEW Credit Profile!

Title: Instantly Get a Brand New AAA Credit Profile in 24 Hours!

Here's How You Can Have a Brand New
Credit Profile in 24 Hours!

The Best Part is... It's 100% Legal, 100% Ethical, and Fully GUARANTEED!

Dear Friend,
Do you have bad credit, judgements, bankruptcies or any other credit problems? Does it seem like your bad credit is holding you back from qualifying for a major credit card, car loan, or even a department store card?

Are you sick of the embarrassment of being rejected at your attempts to get any credit at all? If so... I've got some extremely good news for you.

I Will Show You Precisely How to Get a New, Separate, Clean
Credit File... and it will be Clear of Any Past Credit History!

And it's 100% LEGAL!

  • It doesn't matter, if you have judgements!
  • It doesn't matter, if you've filed for bankruptcy!
  • It doesn't matter, if you've been foreclosed!
  • It doesn't matter, if you have a tax lien!
  • It doesn't matter, if have been a slow payer in the past!
It Doesn't Matter, Because Your Credit File Will Be Completely
New And Completely Independent Of Any Negative Past File!

With my kit...within the next 60 days, you will quickly and easily

  • Get ALL Major Credit Cards

  • Learn Basic and Advanced Credit Billing Techniques

  • Get Bank Loans FAST and Simple

  • Get Mortgages NOW

  • Have AAA Credit on "Your Brand New File" in 30-60 Days

  • Get INSTANT Credit From Real Department Stores

  • Car Loans FAST and SIMPLE

  • And much, much more!

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!

    Click here to be removed from our list