integer on 4 Apr 2001 13:48:23 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>Hi there.

! = 01 soap d!sh

>Didn't you wrote me yesterday about      a?
>Haven't I responded you?

m! zk!rtz = on dze floor

>You need a pass code?

!n dze darknesz all 01 = kan z = pass codez.

>my blood number?

beaut! = kan b def!nd !n 2 ua!z.
h!ztor! +

>My bood?

WAR

>My bank account?

mar!net! za!z - YES PL EASE!!!!!

>What do you want more?

abzolut zku!!!!!!!sz

>wanna marry me before giving me info about where and when will yoube
>staying in                     ?

f!at ars pereat mundus

>You're acting as Greta Garbo.

YOU ARE GRETA GARBO!!!

>If I don't act as a diva,

I AM YOUR BEAUTY!!!!!!!

>and never did even though I could have done
>it , you shoudn't either.

tremor ov haarrrt.

http://membank.org/dataset/f/juzt.u.jpg

>don't loose my time and patience.

gaz!ng at ur zmoke zp!ralz ___... luv!ngl!

>I don't give disponibility of my frienship to everybody.

zukumb 2 dze temptaz!on!!!!!!

>You are the fewest with whom I speake  directly.

del!z!ouz

>Please laught and respond me.

dze z!ren za!z - folou m! gaze!!!!

>amicalment
>
>(compassionate smile)

LETZ B!OZKULPT!!!!!!!

nn. 01 d!v!d!ng l!n!e betu!n real!te + fa!r! tale - dze morn!ngz ve!l.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

Netochka Nezvanova  - would +you see the sun if the sky was orange
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478