ebalkan on 4 Apr 2001 20:15:20 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Subscription

Dear friends,

Thank you for being with us all this time
and thank you for reading the daily briefings
about the actual political events in Macedonia.
Since the armed conflicts stopped and it
seems that the on going problems will be (at
least we think so) solved in a political manner,
"Euro-Balkan" briefing team plans to continue
its work by editing and disseminating The Weekly
Briefing. The first issue of this bulletin will
be issued on Monday, 9th of April 2001.
We would like to inform you, that "Euro-
Balkan" gives you an opportunity to subscribe on
the future issues of The Weekly Briefing, for
only $ 60 per year. If you are interested in
subscribing, please, let us now in order to
arrange our future collaboration.
Thank you!

Sincerely yours,
Jovan Donev,
Director
"Euro-Balkan" Institute
Plostad "Makedonija" 33/5
1000 Skopje, Macedonia
tel/fax (389 2) 23 69 23
tel. (389 2) 133 625
www.euba.org.mk
email: ebalkan@soros.org.mk

Katarina Kolozova
Director of the Research Center in Gender Studies
"Euro-Balkan" Institute
Plostad "Makedonija" 33/5
1000 Skopje
Republic of Macedonia