mouchette on 5 Apr 2001 07:34:37 -0000

[Nettime-bold] 7 interactive songs

Dear friend, dear member of the fan-club,

You have always known me as a web superstar, but now you will now
discover me as a pop singer. I made music and I composed these 7 songs
for you.
They have no words, no title, but I am sure you will understand their
meaning. As tiny as they are, each of them is a complete song, a whole
piece of interactive music which you can also see and touch. Their
interaction is not so much in the mouse clicks than in your own reactions.

The last of these 7 songs will be my very last song. You may recall it,
play it again, but it will link you to nowhere. Its lack of
interactivity will leave you alone with your own reactions.

http://mouchette.org/music
--
*bisou*
Mouchette