Nmherman on 9 Apr 2001 08:57:29 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Number three is up, and it's the best one

++

http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/Satire3.JPG

(caps for the JPG I guess is how it works)

Note the autograph on the Genius 2000 ticket.  It's the drummer for Steven
Malkmus and the Jicks, and he used to drum for Pavement.  I told him after
the show that the Video First Edition was "Green Party type shit" and he was
very impressed.  If anyone knows his email, or his name, let me know per
favore.  The bassist, a very impressive one, also accepted a ticket from me
and vowed to at least consider checking it out.

Max Herman
Satire Swords
The Genius 2000 Network
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/Satire1.JPG