Nicholas Hermann on 11 Apr 2001 18:43:24 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: [Genius2000 cry baby] Another Salvaggio Discussion

>>> kosick@sprint.ca 04/11/01 12:07PM >>>
Terrence writes;

 You guys are a pain in the ass cry baby kill joys.

Max's Reply:

You are a gutless wonder, a hockey term for underperforming in clutch
situations.  You suffer from conditioned incapacity but that's nothing
to be ashamed of because most artists and people are.  Go ahead and post
to my list if you have to but don't think I approve of how you're
discussing Genius 2000; on the contrary I think your observations are
bogus drivel.  Sum res cogitem, poire, falske penge.

++

> Did anyone see Malkmus and the Jicks on Letterman?  I talked to the
> bassist for a few minutes about Genius 2000 and gave her a ticket.
It
> was fun to see someone I'd talked to Saturday on TV Wednesday.  By
> comparison, I gave Boy George an early ticket in 1998 when he came
into
> my bar in San Fran.  I didn't talk to him, I was too busy totin ice.
I saw
> him on Leno or something a month ago and the feeling wasn't there.
He'd