Nmherman on 18 Apr 2001 03:36:48 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Act Now and Avoid the Wrath of Genius 2000

++

My fellow humans:

I have struggled with the question of clemency and how I can in good faith
offer absolution to those who have fought against the ideas of Genius 2000.
The only answer I have conceived is that any person wishing to make amends
for acts against Genius 2000 must send me an email containing the following
two sentences, their full name, and their email address:

"People should see the Genius 2000 Video First Edition.  It has very
important ideas in it."

I will consider anyone who sends the described email to me even-steven with
G2K as regards past actions.  (Future behavior obviously will not be excused
in this manner.)  The deadline for receipt of your message is May Day 2001.

After that, it's war.

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000