integer on Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:05:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Joshua Kit Clayton <jclayton@sirius.com> -  korporat spy + thief

>>Subject: Re: [max-msp] pict and message
>>
>>Stephen Kay wrote:
>> >
>> > Don't forget, in the meantime, you could just take a screen shot of it.  Th
>> > "free" way is Command-Shift-3 (then find it on your desktop, and open it
>> > with some image-editing software), but I highly, highly recommend "Snapz
>> > Pro" - you can easily then just select the LCD screen, or a portion of it,
>> > etc.
>>
>>cmd-shift-4 allows one to select a rectangular region.
>>cmd-shift-4-capslock captures the contents of the foreground window.
>>
>>But the LCD solution is much better since it may be automated.
>>
>>- -Joshua

nn looks around wandering - `where is my response +?`
bon - now i can send another email - !ez pl!!!z

the above exists in nato.0+55 for over + approx 2 years.

Joshua Kit Clayton - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

vr!!!!endl!.nn