Nicholas Hermann on Fri, 27 Apr 2001 01:09:17 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Forwarded Message: G2K goes for the lake/river platter

++

Well, this is nice news.  Moreover, unbeknownst to Mr. Hallett, the
publisher of said paper has seen the video and likes me.  His old buddy,
the publisher's old buddy that is, is in the Video First Edition in fact
discussing global warming and imperfections in collective socio-cultural
articulations.  Don't expect everything to be in its place.

Happy Thursday,

Max Herman
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/NadiaPinata.JPG

++