Brian G. Allen on Fri, 27 Apr 2001 18:55:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] GAG ORDER OVERTURNED - SEA-IMC Site has Press Release

The gag order is overturned.  Our press release on what has been going on is
posted at:

seattle.indymedia.org

Press Conference at 13:00, Seattle-time, which is 3 hours from now.

Listen live at 64.81.168.81:8000, please relay this feed if you can and
advertise locally.

PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY!!

@brian

------------------------
All,

We had to change the press conference time to 13:00 PDT (Seattle time) due
to a delay at the US Attorney's office.  Not surprisingly, they have
continued to cause problems for us as we try to get the gag order
overturned.

We hope to have a press release up by then, if not earlier.

Please monitor our site beginning at 9:00 for text updates, and beginning at
13:00 for the live audio stream from the press conference.

We'd appreciate it if ANY IMC sites around the world could help us relay the
audio stream on your servers, and encourage your local listeners to take the
feed from your relay.

Please contact me at audiofeed@brizone.com if you can help us out on that.

Many Thanks,

@brian