Katasonix on Sun, 29 Apr 2001 13:47:54 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] HYPERDUB / DJ SPOOKY / NUBIAN MINDZ

New from the Hyperdub Softwar Agency

Uncut interview with Colin Lindo/Nubian Mindz/Alpha Omega
The 'dark star', the 12th planet, planet X, Nibiru, or Rylo7 to the
scientists investigating it, is a self-sustaining mothership, 3 times the
size of planet earth. According to some sources, the beings of Nibiru have
kinky hair and dark reddish brown complexion and their children are earth
bound Nubians or blacks. We have found evidence to suggest that Rylo7
operatives have been active in Earth's northern hemisphere since the early
1990s, deploying wave after wave of sonic warfare against a planetary
populous inflicted by overpowering audio inertia. One crew which goes under
the name of 'the Reinforcers' now claims to be well into the 2nd wave of its
strategic mission. Audio forensics experts have tracked down 2 key cells in
the megalopian sprawl of London. They have detected devastating signals
emanating from a Rylo7 lab in West London, and a sustained attack from
Dollis Hill (Norf London). As we entered the 21st century, one double agent
seemed particularly active. Oscillating between the avatars Alpha Omega and
Nubian Mindz, this agent's weapon of choice is twisted breakbeat techno. We
sent our Hyperdub Softwar Agent out on his trail to find out more about his
polytempo assault. . .read on. .
http://www.hyperdub.com/softwar/nubianmindz.cfm

www.hyperdub.com

----------------------------------