Link-Net Research & Academy on Sun, 29 Apr 2001 20:54:38 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] for link

Dear Sir or Madam

Link-Net Research & Academy is an organization working for the development of Bangladesh in Education and IT sector. We have undertaken several projects in education and IT sectors. We are also regularly organizing seminars on different issues. As a part of our activities we are also engaged in software development. We have excellent programmers who are highly skilled in C++, Java, Visual Basic and other programming languages. At present we are developing educational software on English Language. We are also interested to develop customize software. We like to develop software for your organization at a very attractive price. If you are interested please let us now.

Thanking you

Admiringly Yours

Md.Mahmodul Hasan
Chief Executive
Link-Net Research & Academy[LNRA]
Dhaka -Bangladesh.
Voice : (+ 88 02) 9664129
Fax    : [+88 02] 9555788
Internet Mail : m-hasan@bttb.net.bd

nb : If you don't handle this matter,can you tell us who control this matter or can you give us his/her e-mail or fax  number or Can you forward  this ? Thank you.