ecdysone on Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:12:59 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Sorry, there's no fee, c'mon it's just a link! -Media connection -

 nn was paid for media connection.

 1001 ventuze.nn

     /_/
                           /
              \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
             \/       __
                     __/
                                    i will shed leaves in the shade
         \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

 Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                     http://www.eusocial.com
                                   http://www.biohakc.com
 i.m just a link - klik m!!!    http://www.ggttctttat.com/!