tony nosa on Tue, 1 May 2001 04:48:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ASSISTANCE

President/CEO
Sir,
Request for urgent assistance

I am Mr Tony Seko Mobutu, son of late Mobutu Seseko, former president of
Democratic Republic of Congo. My father was dethroned by Laurent Kabila,
which force him to take ruge in Morocco with his entire family until his
death .Since then we have remained in Morocco until recently when I move to
Malawi [a small country in Africa] looking for means of survival as my
father’s saving and assets were confiscated and seized by Laurent Kabilaís
government.
My soul objective of writing this mail to you is to solicit for your
assistance. Presently, there is war going on in my country and that is the
reason I am free to disclose this information as the crises have diverted
attention out of our family. When my father was being chased by kabilaís
government, to remove every money spent while in office, he smartly move
this huge sum of money amounting forty-eight million united state Dollar
[us$48,000,000.00] to a private security/finance house in Nigeria for
safekeeping. He claimed that the money was meant for payment of debt owed a
foreign partner. Recently, I traveled to morocco for a family meeting and
going through my father’s file, I came across this information, which was
debated upon and decided to contact the office in-charge of the fund as the
fund will go a long way to alleviate our problem.
During a telephone conversation with the officer, he advised that we solicit
for a foreigner preferably from America, Europe or Asia who will be prepared
to come down to Nigeria to claim the fund. He has successfully formalized
every arrangement for a hitch-free collection of the fund.
According to him, on arrival in Nigeria, a bank account facilitate the
release and collection of the fund, you will be require sent me through
e-mail, your name address, your company name address [if any ], your bank
name and address, your account number, your bank fax number . your
private/personal  phone and fax numbers . As soon as I receive this from you
I will forward it to Nigeria so that your name will be encoded as the
beneficiary of the fund. We have agree the sharing pattern as follows:

1,You the claimant will get 25% of fund.
2, the family of mobutu seseko will get 70% of the fund.
3,5% will be set aside for any expense we might incure during the
transaction.
Note that my family will invest part of our share in your country into any
profitable venture to help bring back the family. Let me re-affirm once
again that there no risk involve in this deal provided you keep it top
secret. My correspondence with you will be strictly by e-mail, for security
reasons as do not own a telephone in Malawi, but when the documentation is
complete you will be contact with the officer in Nigeria and the authorities
concerned. He has assured me that the fund will be released to you within
seven [7] working days if only you can arrive Nigeria to append your
signature on the released document [s] within the aforementioned period.
I am looking forward to your positive response through my e-mail
address
Sincerely Yours
Tony Seko Mobutu