Nmherman on Thu, 3 May 2001 06:30:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> legacy and theory

++

Sondheim is full of shit, a sickening poetaster.  He should go fuck himself.
If he doesn't apologize to Salvaggio I'll do my best to satirize and
discredit his creative writings.  How?  Because I am the best american writer
in history.  You might think that your writing is more learned, more honed,
and more sculptural than mine but you are mistaken.  I challenge you to
discuss Genius 2000 anywhere, anytime, with anyone or on any medium.  If you
decline this challenge I will consider you a dishonorable man and shun you.

Max Herman
www.geocities.com/genius-2000
May 2, 2001