"Jürgen A. Erhard" on Fri, 4 May 2001 17:37:56 +0200 (CEST)

[Just tryin' to reach someone who can do something about this.]

ago.  (This is an attempted address change... wish changing addresses
wasn't so hard with most MLM software :-| )

This being my old address, the unsub was "forwarded to the list owner
for approval".

Nothing has happened...

So: does nettime-l have an "owner"?  Does this owner read the
list-related mail?  Will this thing get approved?  Please?  Pretty
please with sugar on top?  Maybe if I'll add a cherry?  ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Bye, J

PS: No, this is not because nettime is high traffic... it isn't high
traffic compared to some (most ;-) other lists I'm on... but most of
the postings are quite a bit larger than what I get from those other
lists... and getting them twice makes it worse.

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen.erhard@gmx.net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326
          My WebHome: http://members.tripod.com/Juergen_Erhard

PGP signature