Reservations on Wed, 9 May 2001 22:51:44 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Ship To Shore

Congratulations to all of you who took advantage of our fabulous cruise offers this month. We will continue to bring you the best vacation offers at the best price. For everyone who has not taken advantage of our cruise specials we still have some rooms available. So please call our reservations department to book your dates or take advantage of our open dated vacations in which you have a full year to use, so you may plan your own vacation time. Call to reserve now at 1-800-227-9703 Bahamas with Ft Lauderdale Priced at $299.00 per person Orlando Florida Priced at $89.00 per person Runaway Bay Jamaica Priced at $199.00 per person When calling in to reserve any of these vacations just mention that you received this in your Ship to Shore newsletter and to receive the BONUS for the week. Call to reserve now at 1-80-227-9703 Hope you have a Happy Travel Day !!