Nmherman on Sat, 12 May 2001 05:44:19 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Italy for theorists?

In a message dated 5/11/2001 7:06:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
106271.223@compuserve.com writes:

> Even though "we can communicate at such widespread level," I gotta say I
>  feel reasonably afraid about the present and future of all our great media
>  nations, on or off the net. And the thing about theory is it looks so
>  futile when you don't use it.

How you gonna win the contest then chiseler?  Best Utopian, I got it wrapped
up, because the all and only satire is utopian, satire means "a fully loaded
fruit plate" in ancient languages.

I got satire materials printed on black foamcore, cut in the shape of a
sword, with satire printed on in white-out, the bic brand with the sponge
brush-on tip.  It's all that works to make such objects.  Pity no one
realized it before.

See when the world champion wins, (Nickolas means "champion of the people" in
ancient Greek, nike-laos, laos meaning "people") everyone wins.

WWIDIIWAG?

>From the Ojibwe for comradeship and summer camp, YMCA Camp Widjwagan.
Go canoeing and you'll feel better.

Max Herman