Tech Comm on Wed, 16 May 2001 09:15:36 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] cheap and quality software developers

Any software development or web solution in just  $5 per hour. - TIME LIMITED OFFER,  we undertake all maintenance work

I take this opportunity to introduce my company Techcomm Associates, which is  ideas-driven IT Company Where work is inspired by out-of-box ideas and driven by professional management. We benefit our clients by understanding their business objectives, sales strategies & branding goals. Helping define the functional & creative requirements of their projects. Redesigning their web presence to fit their core competencies and competitive advantages. Creating database solutions, web content, and client relationship management tools. Adding customized applications to their existing site.

Our Services :
1. Web development
2. web space
3. customised software development
4. Maintenance and support

developed products
1. E-cards
2. 3 tier Message boards
3. Instant messenger
4. E organiser

Our technical team has worked for
1.Microsoft
2. Aestiva Inc.
3. Greet me
4. Rediff
5. Namastee

We help our clients to get their web presence in a manner that no other company can provide. Our solutions are core centric on user friendliness.

The principal components of the systems are:

WinNT/Win2000/Linux server-side software

Win9X/WinNT/Win2000

Server-side scripts (ASP, CGI, Cold Fusion Scripts)

Complex dynamic HTML pages (DHTML)

Building three-tier architecture using COM+

The main types of products are:

Online databases (XML, XSL)

Database (MS SQL Server 2000)

CCM tools like message boards, e-groups, and online help desk

E-commerce applications sophisticated features for Web sites.

The price for our solutions for you is at unbelievably $5 per hour.

It would be a great pleasure  to give you the demo for your solutions free of cost.

Regards,

Gurvinder Singh Saini

Head, Business Development.

gurvinder@teccomm.net