Tetsuya OZAKI on Wed, 16 May 2001 18:00:30 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ___ R E A L T O K Y O vol.27 ___

Dear friends

I've just updated RT.  Please have a look and enjoy!

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O
_____10_05_2001_Thu_vol.27___________ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

[This Week's Index]

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks:
     Crossing the "Bridge of No Return"
     'JSA'
     recommended by Mi-Yeon

(2) Tokyo Visitors' Book 005:
     Zarco Hajdarhodzic
     Flute player from Zagreb, Croatia

(3) Present of the Week:
     Invitation to 'Korei'
     and more!!

This week's RT Picks:
art+cinema+music+stage+design+town = 49 events
including 10 new ones!  Check them out!

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(1) Tokyo, 4 Weeks

Crossing the "Bridge Of No Return"
'JSA'
recommended by Mi-Yeon

"I saw their faces right in front of me!"
As if he was somehow proud that he saw the soldiers of the Northern
Army, my second-eldest brother was babbling this with a smile on
his face, when he came home after his military service on the
Northern front ended. I bet that with his character, just like
Soo-hyeok, the protagonist of "JSA," he too would survive if his
life was on a razor's edge after he stepped on a land mine, and he
surely would have been able to cultivate friendly relationships....

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/4weeks/0031-miyeon.htm

(2) Tokyo Visitors' Book 005:

Zarco Hajdarhodzic
Flute player from Zagreb, Croatia

Catch the real voice of artists visiting Tokyo!  'Tokyo Visitors'
Book' has introduced 5 'visitors' so far.  Click the pics on the
left frame of the top page to read and hear their comments.

001: Ippe.B.T. Rubingh (artist from Rotterdam)
002: Wang Ningh (actress from Beijing)
003: Florian Hecker (musician from Augusburg, Germany)
004: Abolfazl Jalili (movie director from Teheran)

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(3) Present of the Week

We've prepared lots of presents!  Send in your name!
Be aware that each present has a different closing date.
Instead of announcing the winners we just send them their prize.

   Invitation to 'Korei'
   Invitation to 'Exploring Photography 2'
   Invitation to 'REALTOKYO presents speedometer. live lounge'
   Invitation to 'Global Visions-Art after 1980'
   REALTOKYO stickers (ten per set)

To apply and for further information, please contact:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/present/present.htm

Please send your ideas and opinions to info@realtokyo.co.jp. Three
users who send us mail will be chosen to receive a little gift.

Tetsuya OZAKI

Editor in Chief / REALTOKYO
ozaki@realtokyo.co.jp
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/