koj moj on Thu, 17 May 2001 01:06:43 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] I have a suggestion for your website

hello I visited your website and I noticed that you did not have a message board.. So I just wanted to say that you should add one, because it will allow your visitors to interact with each other.. and also allows you to interact with them too..
If you want to add one just check out the page below it has a selection of a few websites that help you add a message board to your site

http://www.geocities.com/freeeboarderze/

nice page and take care...