Terrence Kosick on Fri, 18 May 2001 07:16:15 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] RHIZOME_RAW: a final thought

Terrence writes;

A rare and simply superior Raw cut;

Us bulls on Rhizome Raw have the big salty balls my little moo moo.

T- bone

artnatural + jamon jamon

omjn wrote:

 hello Terrencelets a start a flame war titled, I post more often than you do so I am the superior Raw meat.in countering, we, the parasitic lurkers who only feed our ego's in the absence of electronic contributions, will retaliate that our posts may be infrequent, but are of such INTENSITY so as to heighten all participants intellectual involvement for the brief moments that said posts occur.  If we did this all the time all you serial posters would have psychic burnout.i am the moo moo, you are the bull in the china shoploveomjn

Terrence writes;

I noticed that the people that suddenly appear to bitch about you and antiorp never contribute much else to the list. Maybe they like it to be perfectly proper or empty.

I think all this personal debate is a sort of Raw list community therapy. I m ok you are not ok I am not ok you are not ok. she/he is not ok i am ok.

It is funny. Stop attacking mee `1 moo moo moooo!