porculus on Tue, 22 May 2001 18:00:03 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> no people.

> event, onward: Sondheim's writing is about words, not language.

about symbol and symbolism? and specially among the holly of holly one, the animals?
This litanie of a wildlife ubiquiste status quo in west culture is nice already in
its compilation. second its just negative positioning sound as an incantatory
accumulation for searching a threshold effect a mass one. it's already a great
ambition, that was completely in the tradition of the symbolism itself
As the structuralism is incapable to speak about contents, but only to bla around
peripheral i propose you add this dick head of Foucault in this never ending bestiary
for breaking this so said antropomorphisme..well don't imagine I will suggest for him
a cross of sewing machine and an umbrella on a dissection table I have some more
hairy idea as..er..well i keep for me.

> Trying to pin down your meaning, here, is like trying
> to hit a blob of mercury with a nail gun.

As the alchemist believe mercury was red inside and we could see it if the blob don't
reconstitute its silver skin immediately..as mercury is the mineral sperm element
etc. hope mister you are good gunman for making yours such heraldry

> but beyond that, it's all ectoplasm to me.
ectoplasm ? well not so bad