Terrence Kosick on Tue, 22 May 2001 23:52:14 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] <nettime> RHIZOME_RAW: a final thought

     [orig To: omjn <eightohm@iinet.net.au>, CC: dstreever
      <dstreever@netzero.net>, list@rhizome.org]

Terrence writes;

A rare and simply superior Raw cut;

Us bulls on Rhizome Raw have the big salty balls my little moo moo.

T- bone

artnatural + jamon jamon