Nmherman on Wed, 23 May 2001 07:49:35 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Marina Grzinic on 0100101110110101.ORG

In a message dated 5/22/2001 10:30:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
propaganda@0100101110110101.org writes:

> On
>     the contrary, it is surface, narrow, and, most especially, tragic, for
>     one is forcefully reminded at every line and turn that it represents
>     the ontological predicament of our time, indeed of every living being:
>     inauthentic experience. It is, in a word, fakes.

Tragic to take nine large from Dietz.  "Inauthenticity" is bullshit,
according to Thomas Frank, I believe.  Marketing for the idiotic economy of
the present.

Max Herman