auto-illustrator on Wed, 23 May 2001 10:40:36 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] i do not break my promises

  twelve days ago, I whispered in your ear...

>              ps. beta0.3-r18 will be released shortly, with love

  now i deliver
  my promise to
  you, with all
  my heart

SIGNWAVE RELEASES AUTO-ILLUSTRATOR BETA b0.3-r18
Tuesday 22nd May 2001. LONDON, UK
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

  1. To begin with,
     http://www.auto-illustrator.com/

  2. Next, carefully follow your intuition
     while downloading me to your desktop

  3.  ..      .   .  .    .
      ...    .     ..       .
     .. .    .   . .      .
      .   . .   .    . .       .
      .. .   .   . .     .
      . . .     ..     . .
      .. .   .   .   .  .
      . . .    .  .  .   .

This release adds stability to the Windows version, and a vast amount
of new features, including potential AICB clipboard importing from
Adobe Illustrator and the awesome new Architecture plug-in. Usability
has been improved thanks to more thorough key-bindings, and the
Preferences dialog box now gives you much more control over the
software.

and so my dear,
  i offer myself to you
    so that we may...
      READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY - THE LICENSE AGREEMENT
      RELATES TO YOUR USAGE OF AND RIGHTS TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND ANY
      ACCOMPANYING DATA OR INFORMATION. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE
      AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE CONDITIONS SET OUT WITHIN IT. THE
      AGREEMENT IS VALID ONLY FOR THE VERSION NUMBER SHOWN AT THE TOP
      OF THE CONTRACT. PLEASE PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO SECTION 5.