onuora tony on Mon, 28 May 2001 01:40:34 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] business transaction

FROM THE DESK OF: ALHAJI HARUNA ABACHA LAGOS - NIGERIA

 I am Alhaji Haruna Abacha the brother to Late Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria General Sanni Abacha. I got your address from the Nigeria Chamber of Commerce, I was impressed to contact you because of your position, hence I decided to contact you for assistance. I have with me the sum of US$50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million United States Dollars) cash which I deposited with a Trust/Security Company here in Nigeria, I made this money from the sales of Crude Oil Allocated to an American Company based in Miami, United State of America some time ago, when my brother (General Sanni Abacha late) was in charge as the Head of States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Although the security company does not know the actual contents of the consignments. However, when the news came to me about my brother's death, I quickly deposited the money with a foreign based security company here in Nigeria whom I later advised to move the consignments to their overseas office in Johannes!
!
burg South Africa for security reasons. Unfortunately, during the assumption of the new civilian President, Olusegun Obasanjo, he ordered that my brother's Bank Accounts in Europe and America be frozen while his buildings and other assets were all seized. You can confirm this for yourself by visiting this website for the details of the story. Follow the instructions below to arrive at the web page (type www.goto.com then in the search web page type (banks in London) - use small letters then go to number sixteen (16) and click then you will see a boldly written heading (LONDON IMPLICATED IN ABACHA PROBE) In view of the fact that we are bearing the same surname (Abacha) I would not want to use my name to collect the money with the Security Company in Johannesburg. I will rather prefer to use your name or company's name, as if I am paying you for goods you supplied (sold) to me, just to divert the attention of some people so that when we meet in Johannesburg, you can open an acco!
!
unt, where the money will be paid into, for further transfer into your nominated bank account in your country for mutual benefit of you and me. I am prepared to compensate you with a reasonable amount based on your performance in this transaction and when is finally paid into your bank account, both of us will move down to your country for the sharing of the money. Please during your reply, endeavour to tell me what percentage you would want me to offer you as your commission. Hence I will advise the Security Company to move the consignments to Johannesburg with your name under a diplomatic arrangements where both of us will soon meet. From my own share of the money, I have decided to use part of it to buy some buildings, import computers, cars and explore other area of long term business ventures in your country with you as my partner and adviser. Please, if you are interested to do this business with me, do not hesitate to contact me on my e-mail address. Attach your telepho!
!
ne/fax numbers for easy communications. Looking forward to your prompt reply. Yours faithfully, ALHAJI HARUNA ABACHA