Vanessa Black on Thu, 31 May 2001 11:43:43 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Works on Aluminum Selected by Paper

Works on Aluminum Selected by Paper
- To Announce 12 Artists from the Outskirts of London -

***

Stan Ditchel
Kiki D. Dosla
Jeremy Glogan
Tom Kilppi
Joshua Kramholia
Slin Namron
Ranthonin Ravies
Jaqueline Decried
Bimon Sill
Kean Simber
Sperling Starpenter
Saratara Statonia

***

Further, as guests,
Wernher van Dellmouth, his son Hun Steater
and Lucy Sill

| Friday | 1 June 2001 | 8pm-10pm | C. Sundtsgt. 55 |  whitecube@asia.com |

***

Use the web as a telescope!
Have a look at all the shows you missed, with a click: www.societyofcontrol.com/WhiteCube

Please note:

The purpose of WhiteCube, its website and its mailing list
is to provide information about the state of the fine arts of today
and to create an interest in discussing its aesthetics and its politics.

Please feel free to mail us at any time.
We apologize for any cross posting and multiple mail.
If you want to be taken off the list, please reply UNSUBSCRIBE.
Spamming, mail bombing and infecting is uncool and not at all our style.

--------- end of message ---------