Carl Guderian on Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:36:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Planet destroyed; film at 11

The activists are right, but they've got it backwards. It's *ADM &
Monsanto* who will sue every farmer in the world for patent infringement
and win.

Meanwhile, we're committing copyright violations with every bite. It's
Napster, only with food. For sticking it to the Man, this is even easier
than signing online petitions!

Yours in factory fresh goodness,

Carl

David Mandl wrote:

> Truly awful news in today's New York Times:

> http://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/10/business/10GENE.html
>
> As Biotech Crops Multiply, Consumers Get Little Choice
 .
.
 .

--
Happiness is the maximum agreement between reality and desire -- Joseph
Stalin