{ brad brace } on Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:05:54 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] random net-art redux

>From ---@lightdog.com Fri Aug 25 17:39:55 2000
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:55:30 -0700
To: bbrace@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: 04278.jpg [1/1] (12hr)

what are these pics of?

>From ---@hotmail.com Wed Aug 30 19:31:48 2000
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:03:54 GMT
To: bbrace@eskimo.com
Subject: 12 hour project

Couldn't find anything that resembled your description of the 12 hour
project. Is this the interim before the end? Will it be available in the
future? Will archives of the past postings be available?

New to the word hypertext but very interested in connecting the concept with
graduate writing programs and letterpress.

Should I just give your last listserv posting to a student who knows more
about computers or is the site incomplete at this time, as it seems.

Thanks,
Linda Dare
Otis College of Art & Design