Yukihiko Yoshida on Wed, 20 Jun 2001 05:51:04 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Lionheart/Japanese Goverment released e-mail magazine

Hello List

I got this URL from a japanese certain mailing list.
Original issue is Wired.com.

Source:=20
http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,44528,00.html?tw=3Dwn20010614 -=
=20
Wired News / Reuters

If you want to subscribe this e-mail magazine,
please check up
http://www.kantei.go.jp/

That magazine is in Japanese.I said them "please  make English ,French
and Spanish version.".

Japanese goverment and structure of country was truly tired and old,
instead of our large economical development.
Now Japanese goverment and our own country begin to change.
The prime minister is still from LDP and his way is ,in some case,
too nationalistic.Then some says do Not believe him perfectly.
Even I cannot believe him in some context.
One thing clearly is that big-ban of changing Japan has start.
Koizumi is one of beginning of changing.

Best Wishes from TOKYO

Yukihiko YOSHIDA