james amissa on Thu, 28 Jun 2001 02:39:00 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] TRANSFER OF USD45M

             STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN
CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITTE
ECOWAS HEADQUARTERS
LOME,REPUBLIC OF TOGO
TEL:(00228) 08-61-76.
FAX:(00228) 22-91-60.
Dear Sir,

ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR USD45M

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you
as a surprise and if it might offend you without your
prior consent and writing through this channel.

I am JAMES  AMISSA The Chairman, Contract
Awardind Committee of the ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF
WEST AFRICAN STATES ( ECOWAS)with Headquarters in
Lome,Togo.I got your information in a business
directory from the Togolaise Chamber of Commerce and
Industries when I was searching for a reliable,honest
and trustworthy person to entrust this business with.I
was simply inspired and motivated to pick your contact
from the many names and lists in the directory.

After discussing my view and your profile with my
colleagues,they were very much satisfied and
decided to contact you immediately for this mutual
business relationship.We wish to transfer the sum of
USD45,000,000.00 (forty five Million United States
Dollars only.)into your personal or company`s bank
account.

This fund was a residue of the over invoiced
contract bills awarded by us for the supply of
ammunitions,hard/soft wares,phamaceauticals/medical
items,light and heavy duty vehicles, apperals and
other
administrative logistics etc for the ECOMOG in
Sierra-Leone and Liberia during the Peace Keeping
Projects.

This DEAL was deliberately hatched out and
carefully protected with all the attendant lope holes
sealed off.As the Chairman of CAC,I have the
cooperation and mandate of the Financial Director and
the Secretary of the Organisation.We arranged and over
invoiced the contract funds supplied by different
companies from different countries during the crisis.

It was our consensus to seek the assistance of a
willing foreigner to provide us with the facilities
to transfer this money out of West Africa.This is
borne out of our beleif in the non-stable and sporous
political nature of this sub-region.

The original contractors have been duely paid by
the Banque Centrale Des Etats De L`Afrique De L`Ouest
(Central Bank of the West African States)through
our bankers-Societe Generale Banque.This balance is
suspended in the escrow accounts awaiting claims by
any foreign company of our choice.We intend to pay
out this fund NOW as the organisation is winding up
its
activities since the aim of returning PEACE to the
countries and the coast has been achieved.

Based on the laws and ethics of employment,we as
civil servants working under this organisation, are
not
allowed to operate a foreign account.This is the
more reason why we needed your assistance to provide
an
account that can sustain this fund for safe keeping
and our future investment with your comprehensive
advise,assistance and partnership in your country.

It is however agreed,as the account owner in this
deal to allow you 30% of the entire sum as
compensation,65% will be held on trust for us while 5%
will be used to defray any incidental charges and cost
during the course of the transaction.

This transaction will be successfully concluded
within 14 days if you accord us your unalloyed and due
cooperation.You should provide the followings;

      YOUR COMPANY`S NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS,TEL
      AND FAX NUMBERS.(if available)

      THE NAME OF YOUR BANK,ITS ADDRESS WITH
      TEL,FAX AND TELEX NUMBERS.

      YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER

      THE COMPLETE MAILING ADRRESS OF THE
      BENEFICIARY
      WITH TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

Upon the receipt of this informations,the documents
and approval with the texts will be sent to you for
confirmaton and then forwarded to the organisation
for ratification and subsequent payment.

As with the case of all organised (sensitive)and
conspired DEALS,we solicit for your unreserved
confidentiality and utmost secrecy in this business.

We hope to retire peacefully and lead a honourable
business life afterwards.There are no risks involved.
The reply must be through this e-mail
only:jamesamissa@yahoo.com

With regards.
Reply ASAP