Ricardo Bello on Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:40:53 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] RE: Re: <nettime> | The HISTORY of TECHNOLOGICALLY-ASSISTED ART SINCE WORLD WAR I and YOUR appropriate place in this history |

There are too many unknown artist in the world, whose existence
will not be discover by any curators. Who will travel Latin America,
country by country, city by city and discover savage talent?
I think itīs a good idea to spread the news of this book.