flashsendmail on Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:41:19 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] CONGRATULATIONS !!! YOU'VE WON !!

YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP !! Looking for a secure and legitimate online home business? One that WILL bring steady, dependable monthly checks EVERY month and in the shortest amount of time ?? We can share with you a way to earn $1000's per month on the Internet and receive GUARANTEED monthly checks that will continue to grow. No Hype Here ! - We Can PROVE It !! Free To Join - Means Instant Growth ! Can YOU give away FREE memberships? Most Certainly !! All day long in fact, AND earn an explosive income in doing so ! No pre-launch here! Four year old company with proven system - that works !! Making money on the Internet has never been EASIER ! Join Free and get your own free web site where you can watch your downline grow before your eyes !! Check it daily then you decide !! See why thousands of people from all over the world are joining - FREE ! Lock in Your Position Today and we'll also give you promotional software that will increase traffic to ANY web site !! See for Yourself ! Click here for more information You MUST include your first name, last name and email address. You will be contacted with your ID # within 48 hours and you can then check your downline ! _______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://www.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold