Eagle Wang on Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:04:47 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] A leading CCTV lens & Board lens manufacturer in China to reduce costs

Dear President,

Summer greetings from Evetar!  I am Eagle Wang, sales manager of Fuzhou Evetar Optics Co., Ltd.  I have visited your company's website and learn that you are an important Security supplier.  With the rapid growth in Security trade, we believe there are a lot of opportunities for us to cooperate.  Welcome to our website: www.evetar.com to have an initial understanding of Evetar Optics.

Fuzhou Evetar Optics Co., Ltd. is a designer and manufacturer of optical products.  Dedicated to quality and service, weĦŻve specialized in fabricating CCTV Lens, Board Lens, CCD/CMOS Lens, PC/DSC Camera Lens, Scanner Lens, Filter and other optical components for many years.  With our specialized facilities, we can make volume production for our distributors and OEM/ODM customers.  Many Security suppliers are being benefited from the reduction of costs by cooperating with Evetar.

In the past four months, the scale of Evetar has been expanded in following aspects:

1. Moving into a much larger workshop building,
2. Adding lots of fabricating and inspection facilities,
3. Strenthening manufacturing, sales and service capabilities,
4. Improving the quality of products and lowering the unit price,
5. Varifying the product types, e.g., adding Board Lens, CCD/CMOS Lens, PC/DSC Camera Lens and Scanner Lens.

Products from Evetar have been exported to more than 25 countries/districts, our exports keep increasing because of good quality and competitive price.  You are an well-known Security supplier, we wish to build up a long-term business relationship and work closely with you.  I'd appreciate it very much if you could introduce Evetar to your concerning staffs and make valuable suggestions to me in order that we could make fruitful advances on our future business.

Attached please find our Price List of CCTV Lens & Boards Lens.  Any of your inquiries, sample orders or OEM/ODM orders are warmly welcomed!

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Eagle Wang
Sales Manager

Fuzhou Evetar Optics Co., Ltd.
P.O.Box 310, Fuzhou, Fujian 350012, P.R.China
Tel:+86-591-791-9146,  Fax:+86-591-791-8961