Mary on Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:27:19 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Emerging Stock Alert

Amnis Systems, Inc. (OTCBB:AMNM)

CONTRACT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER COVERAGE THIS WEEK = FOR=20 AMNM !!!

This Thursday AMNM will be profiled by some major newsletters.=  =20 There will be huge volume and a strong increase in price for severa= l=20 days.  These are the same newsletters that profiled CLKS two w= eeks=20 ago.  They brought CLKS from $1.50 to $4.35 in ten days. = We=20 know for certain that the same groups are going to profile AMNM sta= rting=20 on Thursday.

We are very proud that we can share this information with you = so that=20 you can make a profit out of it.  It is highly advisable to ta= ke a=20 position in AMNM as soon as possible, today before the market=20 closes,  or tomorrow.

The stock is trading near its 52 week low, and will start movi= ng up=20 immediately.  We believe the stock could easiely reach $4 in l= ess=20 than a month.

Good luck and watch AMNM fly this week!!
=09 =09 =09 =09 =09 =09 =09