Nmherman on Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:03:04 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Mark Stahlman getting dissed on nettime

http://www.nettime.org/nettime.w3archive/199611/msg00035.html

++

And then if you read on you find the kittenish replies and admonitions of the
nettime hearties.  What this says is that audience discrimination will follow
a bell curve:  a small number will have no problem with the nettime; a large
number will have equal gripes and loyalty, and the other end will be the
fringe unanointed geniuses who can't bear the glacial courtesy.  After
reading the futurisms the scientists and tank-thinkers are taking for
granted, I know even more that Genius 2000 must achieve global currency at
any cost.  Desperate times call for desperate measures and no one can just
hang out and dig the scene.  In my opinion.

Max Herman