integer on Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:19:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] nettime \ thing.net

>>On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 04:36:42PM +0200, sebastian@textz.com wrote:
>>>
>>>          "There has been a continuous movement throughout the modern
>> <...>
>>>          (Michael Hardt and Antonio Negri, Empire, p. 300-302)
>> <...>
>>>
>>>                             Security Method: Acrobat Standard Security
>>>                               User Password: No
>>>                             Master Password: Yes
>>>                                    Printing: Not Allowed
>> <...>
>>>          (http://www.hup.harvard.edu/pdf/HAREMI.pdf)
>> <...>
>>
>>This  is the  encryption  scheme for  the  breaking of  which the  FBI
>>recently arrested a russian coder who  came to las vegas to expose his
>>findings.
>>
>>Last time  i checked  their software was  only for  windows...who will
>>free Empire?
>>
>>Laurent
>

>bravo + clap \ clap
>
>really needed extra evidence of nettime \ thing.net vis a vis .us federal crimes.
>
>nn

arnt nettime kr!!!!!!!ketz juzt luvl! +?
ezpez!al! ted b!lef!eld.

! rel! rel! rel! dont knou uat u r do!ng __... rel! rel!

          what has happened to my other transmissions +?

it is evident nettime subscribers are quite
tralalela + lalala mais ____... you are under the impression that
you can trick them for much longer +?

nn