Anna Balint on Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:57:46 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] mobile connectivity

dear list,
i would have a naive question about access to internet for private persons.
here in EEurope hardly anybody can pay for fast asdl or isdn connections.
my problem with them is also that they would nail me to a place. I don't intend to buy
several connections for my holydays and summer houses as well. So my  average user
 question is whether there is a high speed technical solution for mobile and transnational
access to internet.
what is the open relay, and how can I fix it. All I know about it is that I don't have it.
And  why it is more expensive a laptop than a desktop?
thank you if you have any advice or answer for me,
Anna Balint