Valerie Dehl on Thu, 2 Aug 2001 01:51:45 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] I need your support for Elizabeth Dole

This message is for Terri Nees. Surfing the web I found some sort of message board withe the subject heading. The posts as mostly negative and rude. Since the campaign is not on at this time, it would be good if someone removed the message board postings. The actual message requesting support is rather good. I was happy to see it, for when the campaign was operative, there were no such pages. I don't know why it took so long for anyone to actually request money on the web, something so normal for political campaigns. Well, please relay the message to Ms. Nees.
Thank you.