integer on Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:42:08 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] \/\

matthew fuller <matt@axia.demon.co.uk>

>fwd: THE ACCIDENTED DEATH OF AN ANARCHIST
>

>"How many political dissidents find themselves in the same
>situation of being murdered - suicided by society because of
>their original aim of realising language - of introducing
>the necessary, vivifying political insertion of unreason,
>which has its own  rationality,  into the coherent,
>instrumental and manipulative discourse of the normal ones."
>
>- David Cooper: The Language Of Madness (Pelican 1980)
>

>The death of Carlo Guiliani, shot, run over, in Genoa. Cops
>say "Pieces of shit. It is you who killed him!" Protesters
>chant: "Assassins, Assassins!"
>
>"Hours after Carlo Guiliani's death, protestors have created
>a makeshift shrine, heaping red flowering plants they
>uprooted from a nearby public garden. A piece of notebook
>paper, weighed down with a teargas cannister, is "scrawled
>with the words. 'Made in G8'" (John Vidal: Guardian 21/7/01)
>

>Carlo Guiliani one more lying prone and bloodied on the
>Italian asphalt...
>

>"If there is a simple logic here, it is that the more we can
> connect with all our stakeholders the more possibilities
>everyone has to help create a better world" (BT advert in
>Guardian 21/7/01 - www. Bt.com/ betterworld).
>
>Carlo Guiliani deaded by G8
>
>- Feel faintly sickened by my own texts in light of the
>protestors in Genoa. But surely this is a modality of my
>comitment, the 'impulse-semiotic' of my support for them?
>
>Carlo, I am trying to call on Pier Paolo: "Our guilt as
>fathers could be said to consist in this - that we believe
>that history is not and cannot be other than bourgeois
>history."
>
>How strange, Carlo, that this is from a piece by Pier called
>'Unhappy Youths', how miserable he felt in 1975 about
>"revolt becoming part of a code", but that attack on the
>copdrover, that wasn't coded, that was too real, too real a
>hatred for the 'violatingly impotent'.

you seek pleasure + not self.
the inward turning of the worker kontrasts with the outward turning of the dancer.

    all days shall be holy to me - so once spoke the wisdom of my youth.
    verily the language of a joyous wisdom.

    but then did steal my nights, and sold them to sleepless torture

    and once did i wish 2 dance as i yet had never danced:
    beyond all heavens did i want to dance. then did you seduce my favorite minstrel

    only in the dance do i know how to speak the parables of highest things
    and now has my greatest parable remained unspoken in my limbs

one is one self.

>matt@axia.demon.co.uk

i hunger not for you.
you are but poor.

nn

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1