integer on Sun, 12 Aug 2001 06:44:38 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] mismatched lines are equal

>dear Netochka,

Hello

>how are you doing ?

I find walking on a moving planet quite absurd!!!

mostly however   -  I feel Systematically wounded.
Can be very terrifying / yeS

I suspect I now know how it is a lab animal feels.
                   Systematically shocked (with public funds mind you)

And you +?

>I just want to make sure that you received our proposed questions and
>the attachment for the interview well ?

Besides your personal very splendid proposed questions (my favorite thus far - vraiment)
I would also like to briefly discuss the paper:

              From Open Hand to Social Fist - the Very Clenched Art Society

Synopsis: The new media power-grid resembles a Spartan society.
It operates as a tightly knit subculture that demands submission to authority.
It practices ritual memocide (mass meme murder) and will go as far as issuing gene-death threats
in order to crush diversity and systematically shock the simply.SUPERLATIVE faustian introverts
(e.g. my self) into despair and non.thinking.HELL.

I propose that thinking is a way.
We respond to the way _only by remaining underway.
This movement is then that which allows the way to come forward.

To elucidate I shall place Heidegger face to face with Piaget
and deliver to you an answer to the question:

      Are the things we conceive and assert to be the results of thinking
      the misunderstanding to which thinking inevitably falls victim +?

Spartan society - cocktail for non.thinking
                - 75 percent clueless subjekts bleated in chorus with the herd.

When artists present works that contradict the tenets of established organizations' creed,
they are not praised for the objectivity of their work, but punished for their heresy.
They are derided, their works and papers rejected by galleries and journals;
they are excluded from key symposia - all an indirect way of forcing them to "leave".
   (in my case this isn't always true for I write superbly but as we shall see
    the conformity enforcers employ other means FORCING one to leave, e.g. gene-death threats)

The lesson taught: to go against the tide is suicide.

"From Open Hand to Social Fist - the Very Clenched Art Society" is rather elongated.
For your film however, I propose focusing on two telling incidents involving the V2 and Transmediale
organizations and the conformity enforcer Andreas Broeckmann in particular.

I wish to discuss the corrupt, mafia like non.thinking.HELL operated with public funds, the
clandestine, secretive and legally dubious ways in which decisions are reached
and the "omerta" (code of silence) which pervades this band of unqualified librarians.
Unqualified partly because these librarians are burning books - in concert, with public funds
[but not publicly]

I shall be exploring the librarians' publicly funded incinerator from an evolutionary view point.
Parallels shall thus be drawn between the "Pumphouse Gang" baboons* and the li[bra][bar]ians'

     [* - Shirley Strum studied a group of baboons which she entitled the "Pumphouse Gang".
          Baboons are simply.stupid individually but mob action has enabled them to spread
          like cockroaches throughout Africa]

Although the story tells of tightly woven, allergy inducing abuses of artists and public funds / trust,
I offer two ingenious solutions (planted exquisitely within a garden of metaphors):

01. The first may be construed as my attempt to apply lipstick and blush to the right
    side of baboon faces with an ost.europa surgeon's utensil.

    it is a distributed information processing system that is set
    to revolutionize the realtime manipulation of the librarians' incinerator and their personal salaries.
    (the former will ensure the disbanding and rapid evaporation of the "Spartan society";
     the latter will cure the utter lack of electricity and ultra xytravagant laziness displayed by
     conformity enforcers, i.e. Andreas Broeckmann and his impotent ilk)

02. The second is to bind with white light. for hours. days. dekades. obsessively. compulsively.
    disorderly discharge through your visual cortex. hazily. incoherently. firmly. re:education through dancing

     \+\

84 metaphors on your pelvic floor.

One may be disposed to entertain the question

The DEVIL: What is the use of knowing?

DON JUAN:  Why, to be able to choose the line of greatest advantage instead of yielding in the
           direction of least resistance. The philosopher is Nature's pilot.
           And there you have our difference: to be in HELL is to drift. to be in HEAVEN is to steer.

some 01:   Although I dream of flying my dream also is a dream of peace.

NN:        LETS STEER!!!!!!!

NN \\ always merry + bright. i am -1 module of the planetary mind. the multiprocessor intelligence
                                                          which fuses every form of living kind.

-

among historical happenings "From Open Hand to Social Fist - the Very Clenched Art Society"
has been prompted by ____....

>Hi Netochka!
>
>Don't know where you are, but if you like to we would like to have you in

Hello,

I am retracting my contribution for the book.
I am forced to leave Germany as indicated below.

NN

>I need to have a description of your
>project INTER.BODY as soon as posssible so as to
>include it in this year's catalogue.

Hello,

INTER.BODY is a project I was developing in Germany.

A death / murder threat was issued to me on a V2 organization's forum.
This forum is administered by Inke Arns and Andreas Broeckmann (Transmediale organization),
both residing in Germany.

Germany is unsafe.

Therefore I am forced to cancel INTER.BODY and my cast01 paper
and leave Germany.

NN.

>Dear Netochka Nezvanova,
>
>Here is the Program Committee's report for your submission to cast01 -
>"NATO.0+55+3d.Modular" - which has been accepted for publication as a
>full paper in the conference proceedings.

A death / murder threat was issued to me on a V2 organization's forum.
This forum is administered by Inke Arns and Andreas Broeckmann,
both residing in Germany.

It is unsafe for me to travel to Germany, until Germany
becomes a less-fascistic country.

I shall not be attending the conference although I am presently
in Germany (for a separate project which I shall be abandoning within 7 days
for reasons stated, after which I shall exit this uncivilized country).

NN.

-
-

>Finally, please remember that one of the requirements of acceptance as a
>full paper (not poster!) is that at least one of the authors be present
>to present the paper.
>
>Your paper attracted a lot of positive comments from the Program
>Committee, and would make an interesting and valuable contribution to
>the conference.  We would be disappointed if it could not be included.

As previously indicated.

A death / murder threat was issued to me on a V2 organization's forum.
This forum is administered by Inke Arns and Andreas Broeckmann (Transmediale organization),
both residing in Germany.

Germany is unsafe.

NN.

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!