Umaru Dada on Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:09:48 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: Mrs. Mariam Abacha
C/o Umaru  Dada (SAN)
Fax: 234 1 7592846
E-mail ; barr_umarudada@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

MUTUAL BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, widow of the late Gen. Sani
Abacha, former Nigerian Military Head of State, who
died as a result of cardiac arrest. The name of your
company appeared in one of our directories as one of
the companies of my late husband to do business with
before he died.

I therefore decided to contact you in confidence so
that I can be able to move out the sum of
US$50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million United States dollars
only) which was secretly defaced and sealed in four
big metal boxes for security reasons into your
account.

I personally therefore, appeal to you for your urgent
assistance to move this money into your country where
I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the
country due to the restriction of movement imposed on
me and members of my family by the Nigerian
government.

You can contact me through my family Lawyer, Barrister
Umaru Dada, on Fax No: 234 1 7592846 or E-MAIL ADDRESS
as indicated above and upon receipt of your response,
my lawyer, will be discussing with you towards the
effective completion of this transaction.

However, arrangements have been put in place to move
this defaced money out of the country in batches in
the secret vault to a diplomatic security company in
LONDON.

Conclusively, I have decided to offer you 30% of the
total sum, 10% will be for whatever expense you will
incur while 60% is to be held in trust by you
subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian
government.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute
confidentiality and sincerity.

Best Regards.

MRS. MARIAM ABACHA
(BARRISTER UMARU DADA, LEGAL ADVISER)