jamesjones on Thu, 23 Aug 2001 02:36:14 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Diversified Product Inspections, Inc. (OTCBB:DPRI)

MAJOR CONTRACT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER COVERAGE THIS WEEK FOR DPRI!!!

This Thursday, DPRI will be profiled by some major newsletters along with the release
of significant news regarding explosive sales for the Company.  There will be huge
volume and a strong increase in price for several days.  The same newsletters that
profiled MADGF two weeks ago, will begin coverage on DPRI.  They brought MADGF from $
.24 to $1.45 in 4 days!!  We know for certain that the same groups are going to profile
DPRI starting on Thursday.

We are very proud that we can share this information with you so that you can make a
profit out of it.  It is highly advisable to take a position in DPRI as soon as
possible, today before the market closes, or tomorrow.

Revenues for DPRI, a 10-year old, fully-reporting company, have skyrocketed 600%
higher this year to over $8 Million on substantial US Government and Insurance Industry
contracts.  DPRI's client list includes over 50 major insurance companies including
Allstate, Fireman's Fund, Travelers, Liberty Mutual, Prudential, Hartford, and
Nationwide.

The stock has already bounced sharply from its 52-week low and will continue moving up
immediately.  We believe the stock could easily reach $3 in less than a month.

Good luck and watch DPRI fly this week!!