Nmherman on Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:40:30 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Alberto Ross Tries to Protect Peppermint; Plan Backfires

In a message dated 8/27/2001 1:36:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
amr447@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

> Hi Maxi,

Hi Alberto.

>  Just wanted to scare the shit out of you (again) and let you know my dirt
on

>  you is for real.

God made dirt, dirt won't hurt.  You have at 'er.

>  So here is a little background info for you and the
>  discerning members of the rhizome raw community.

You sound like a jumbo-size creep.  My old prof at SUNY-Binghamton, Gayle
Whittier, called academics "sheep with fangs."  But I accept your hatred and
forgive you.

>My special informant who
>  lives in Brooklyn (and loathes the mention of your name) is named SHANNON!

Shannon was roommates with Cary's new girlfriend Christine Nadir after they
kicked out Tiffany, who disapproved of Christine having an affair with Cary
(Cary was married at the time to Heidi Peppermint--you might want to talk to
her about CN_0, she's at U Georgia).  I think Tiffany was crazy too, she
stole some money from Christine I think.  But I wanted everyone to know that
Shannon is now or once was part of the Cary Peppermint inner circle of
chumps.

>  She won't let me reveal her last name because she "suspects you are a
>  sociopath" and doesn't want you to locate her.

I'm sorry Shannon feels that way, but assure her I am not a sociopath at all.
 Your quote reminds me of the time I said "I think Cary Peppermint may be a
sociopath."  That was a couple of years ago.

>  She says you will remember
>  her

Of course I remember Shannon.  She started partying with the Peppermint crew
after she moved in with Christine.  We also worked for a summer at NYPIRG
together.  She used to flirt all the time with the guy who chewed tobacco.
He told us fellas one time that he took the second half of the shift off and
"canvassed her" in Thornden Park.

>  as you often made sexually agressive advances toward her

Now this I have to object to.  Your language implies a pattern of recurrence,
as well as groping, assault, or at least sexist language.  Shannon is
embellishing to say the least.  I only made the tongue-fingers gesture at her
one night, although it was a few times--maybe three to five.

Everybody was shitfaced and she kept hovering around me, because I was
desperate and a borderline in-crowder.  As the night wore on I became very
much so snaked out and made that gesture after she cast her saccharine gaze
at me a few times.  The purpose of the gesture was to embarass and bestialize
myself in the pursuit of black humor.

That night is the only time I have ever done the tongue-fingers gesture.
Except just now, here alone in my room, to scare away evil spirits.

>  by emulating
>  the act of cunnilingus with your tongue extended and flapping wildly
toward
>  her.

As I said, I did protrude my tongue through my index and middle fingers and
waggle it at her.  At least three times, but all in one night.  It was the
wee wee hours of a shitfaced party-night in which as the Mighty Mighty
Bosstones say, "anything goes."
Mea culpa, alea jacta est.

Sounds cool.  Does the genius need some sexual harassment training
>  seminars?

I never did the Landlady thing to Shannon at work, school, or anywhere except
at that one party.

>  Ciao,
>  Alberto

Ciao dogshit taco.  Could you at least mention my website to Shannon?  I know
you think it's terrible (or maybe you just think my unauthorized biography of
Cary is psychosexually dysfunctional) but I think she might change her bad
opinion of me if she saw it.  It's at http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000.
Thanks too for putting things in perspective.  Now I can recount Cary's
peccadillos forever without fear of any more embarrassing facts about me
surfacing.  In a way, I'm free from the cruel master of secrecy.  You,
sniping at goodness itself from a most putrid anonymity, have only begun your
spiritual misery.

I will concede that you are correct in one chief respect chief:  my worst
fear in life is that Genius 2000 is the pure product of my own sexual
retardation.  But, like Lot, one can never look back.

Go fuck yourself,

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
"Constitution/ The Summer of Genius"
http://www.geocities.com/shlagelus

ps--I dare you to ask your students what they think of my website.

++