Terrence Kosick on Mon, 3 Sep 2001 12:16:54 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] enforcement@ebay.com vs artists (terrence-)

Terrence writes;

Is E-bay enforcement controlling free speech?

Where does trademark infrigment end and free speech begin?

Join in the discusssion at E-bays Discussion forum "Soapbox"

here

http://forums.ebay.com/dwb?14@171.73jma9UdsW7^3@.ee7ba0c

Thank you

Artnatural. + free art information!

enforcement@ebay.com vs artists
terrence-  (0) (view author's auctions)
8:14pm September 2, 2001

does e-bay have a sense of culture or is it only interested in exclusive
community creation to support a
corporate drive for profit and e-power at the cost of culture?

           FLUXLIST: eBay wants www.ebayart.com