integer on Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:27:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ nn d!zapaz!on @ 19th WORLD WIDE VIDEO FESTIVAL 2002+

Dear Netochka,

It was good to see your presentation/lecture at the Mediamatic/Summer
School University symposium 'Better than Fantasy!'.

                             [m! kraft !zt prec!z!on!!!

We talked briefly about your presentation at the WWVF. Considering
the nature of your lecture at Felix Meritus we have reconsidered our
initial proposal. We would like to invite you to give a lecture/
presentation at our seminar which takes place on October 11, 12
and 13 2001.

There will be one speaker per day. Your talk is scheduled on Friday
in Melkweg Theatre at 11h00. It ends at about 12h00-12h30 (I will
send you the exact time schedule as soon as possible). After your
talk there will be some time for questions from the audience.

    [no there won't]

W: www.wwvf.nl

===================================
19th WORLD WIDE VIDEO FESTIVAL 2001
===================================
Exhibitions | Screenings
Performances | Seminar
10 October > 11 November
===================================

>Dear Netochka,

Bon soir

>We would like to invite you to do a presentation of
>NATO.0+55+3d.Modular [[m! kraft !zt prec!z!on!!!] at the World Wide Video Festival
>in Amsterdam on Friday October 12th 2001.

Merci.

>The exact
>time is yet to be confirmed. Prior to, and/or followed
>by your presentation there will two other presentations
>by artists who use the NATO software. I will let you
>know who they are as soon as they have confirmed.

Bon soir.

>I hope you will be able to do the presentation
>and therefore I already let you know that we offer
>you hotel accommodation for the period 10, 11, 12 and
>13 October and free access to all festival events.

Merci.

>Please make sure that the specific works we wish to
>present at the festival will not be publicly screened,
>performed or otherwise exhibited in The Netherlands
>prior to or during the entire festival period. If
>any such arrangements have already been made,
>please contact us.
>
>Let's keep in touch,

Bon soir.

1001 zeagreen teazpoonz.nn

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  i was designed especially for you
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST     head to toe and a few stops in between
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  |     <
                                                        |       >

- egoiste - i have no friends...i make my mind my friend
    - melt this right into your lips at least twice a day.