Bruce Sterling on Sat, 8 Sep 2001 17:46:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Bush's America: Land of the Free, uh, Market

(((Guess what.  In a couple of years, every "interactive digital device"
sold in America will have a security dongle built-in by government fiat.
Don't like it, Europeans?  They've got a cell for you next to Dmitri's.)))

(((And you might not want to discuss this too loudly --
remember, Echelon's watching.)))